Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fleali88

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2008
I restatted my phone due to safari locking up, after it came back on the AT&T logo at the top changed from AT&T to 'AT&T' in 3g for like 5 mins .

uiop.

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Back on topic...
I had the same thing happen a month or so ago...I took a screen shot but apparently I deleted it. Rebooting your iPhone should fix the issue.

fleali88

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2008
lol from Georgia actually, lol, but what i mean is those lil " ' ' " were in there, those apostraphy(sp) were never there and then they were , it went back to normal after about 5 mins, just wanted to know what happened. It was also weird that right before i was in Edge and 3g NEVER works my office,for a minute i thought they had just put up a new tower in my area or something, then when i restarted it stayed in 3g for a while after, so i dunno.

08mxkfx

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2007
instead of mine saying AT&T it said Cellular One. Mine wasnt jailbroken either.

08mxkfx

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2007
yeah i know. i had a screenshot of it on my mobileme account but somehow deleted it. I think i still have it on my old windows comp but i try not to use that too often lol

fleali88

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2008
Partially correct: Link

tuche

I had the same thing happen with the single quotes a few weeks ago. As I was looking at it wondering why it had the quotes, they disappeared.

yeah me too, but what was wierd was that when it happened it went to a good 3g signal and where i work in my building i NEVER get 3g, and the AT&T font was a lil larger than normal. then it went back to no ' ' and no 3g :( lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.