AT&T LTE Fee

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by PCtoMAC1, Oct 4, 2018.

1. PCtoMAC1 macrumors 6502

PCtoMAC1

I’m trying to lower our monthly AT&T bill and keep our watches active. I tried calling and taking to customer retention the other day and inquired about a monthly bill credit for the two Apple Watches we have on our account. Of course the guy said he had never heard of such a thing before.

How have the folks on this forum been able to get free wearable monthly credit with AT&T? They didn’t want to budge and we’ve been with them for 8 years.

2. Waterman316 macrumors 6502

Why would they give you something for free like that? I’ve never heard of it.

3. artfossil macrumors 65816

artfossil

ATT will waive the activation fee and give you a $30 bill credit for a new Watch. After that, I haven't heard of any successful bill reductions. Would be interested if anyone has?

4. eldervovichka macrumors regular

My Apple Watch 3 has had a monthly $10 credit since it came out. It used not data. When I called to turn it off. They said they would credit it back. I didn’t ask.

5. PCtoMAC1 thread starter macrumors 6502

PCtoMAC1

This. I don’t get this at all. Say more, please.

6. eldervovichka macrumors regular

I was using no data with my watch. So I called to cancel it. They said since I was such a good customer they would credit me back $10.00 a month as long as they line stayed active. So ever since then I just pay taxes of like $3 for the watch each month.

7. aloecool macrumors 6502

How long did you have it before you called to cancel?