AT&T Management

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PhightinPhils26, Jun 8, 2008.

1. PhightinPhils26 macrumors 6502a

PhightinPhils26

For what it's worth, my "source" (ha ha) at my local AT&T store in the suburbs of Philly is a Manager and said he has to go in early today... Sunday... ;)

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Of course he does. Retail stores receive new Apple products ONE day in advance. ONE.

At the Indianapolis Apple Store, I was told by one of the Geniuses that they only even know about anything the day before it comes out once they have it and are being trained on it.

3. Kurt macrumors newbie

I thought this was going to be another thread that complains about having to use AT&T for the iPhone.

Slightly off topic. Was the vacation ban for AT&T stores confirmed? I keep hoping that I can pick up a new iPhone tomorrow.

4. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

+1 to wanting to know if the vacation ban for AT&T stores has actually been confirmed?

We haven't had any confirmation what the new Apple kit is, just that there is Apple kit moving about (boxes, containers and the like). Interesting to see they have such a small time to train up and look at the product - a smart move to stop too much getting leaked beforehand.

5. Merlosso macrumors 6502

Merlosso

At what time can we expect your reply to this post with additional details about his morning at work?

6. dohspc macrumors regular

dohspc

I find it hard to believe there really hasn't been any leak from any Apple store employee or AT&T employee on this phone supposedly coming out tomorrow. I may be wrong but I think Steve is gonna show it off and say it's on the way possibly this week but I really don't expect it at stores tomorrow? There would have been some leak? :confused:

7. citron230 macrumors 6502a

citron230

maybe he had to go in early because he had went home early last night. :D