Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhightinPhils26

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
Philly
For what it's worth, my "source" (ha ha) at my local AT&T store in the suburbs of Philly is a Manager and said he has to go in early today... Sunday... ;)

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Of course he does. Retail stores receive new Apple products ONE day in advance. ONE.

At the Indianapolis Apple Store, I was told by one of the Geniuses that they only even know about anything the day before it comes out once they have it and are being trained on it.

Kurt

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2002
I thought this was going to be another thread that complains about having to use AT&T for the iPhone.

Slightly off topic. Was the vacation ban for AT&T stores confirmed? I keep hoping that I can pick up a new iPhone tomorrow.

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
I thought this was going to be another thread that complains about having to use AT&T for the iPhone.

Slightly off topic. Was the vacation ban for AT&T stores confirmed? I keep hoping that I can pick up a new iPhone tomorrow.

+1 to wanting to know if the vacation ban for AT&T stores has actually been confirmed?

We haven't had any confirmation what the new Apple kit is, just that there is Apple kit moving about (boxes, containers and the like). Interesting to see they have such a small time to train up and look at the product - a smart move to stop too much getting leaked beforehand.

Merlosso

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2008
For what it's worth, my "source" (ha ha) at my local AT&T store in the suburbs of Philly is a Manager and said he has to go in early today... Sunday... ;)

At what time can we expect your reply to this post with additional details about his morning at work?

dohspc

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2008
Plano, TX
I find it hard to believe there really hasn't been any leak from any Apple store employee or AT&T employee on this phone supposedly coming out tomorrow. I may be wrong but I think Steve is gonna show it off and say it's on the way possibly this week but I really don't expect it at stores tomorrow? There would have been some leak? :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.