AT&T Mobile TV?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by skittlez, Jun 2, 2008.

1. skittlez macrumors member

Do you think it'll work with the 3g iphone?

And if it does, would you get it ?

2. touchyphone macrumors regular

I probably won't. I own a sling box, and I am sure as we speak Sling is working on an APP for the iPhone, so I have my Live TV right there, all 500+ channels I have anywhere anytime. You can also use the new Orb set up, which I do now, and it is great, I am sure the AT&T TV will be watered down content not worthy of the price!

3. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

I would get it for sure. I believe the new chip supports it (if they use the speculated chip), but I am not sure if Apple will implement this. I was playing with the LG Vu at the AT&T store and the TV was awesome, but it requires that you pull out an antenna. Not sure I see Apple putting an antenna on the phone, but who knows as the LG Vu hides it perfectly and don't even notice that it is there until you pull it out. Maybe they have advanced the antennas and could do internal if the whole ceramic thing is true.

4. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Well, I could see something similar to "Sprint TV" or whatever it is coming to the 3G iPhone and even the current one, it's capable of video comparable to the YouTube quality videos.