AT&T monthly charge of 22.80?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by krashx7, Sep 12, 2014.

1. krashx7 macrumors regular

Got my pre-order in on their website. I just noticed on my checked there is note for a monthly charge of 22.08.. I did not choose the next plan. Just the standard 2 year commitment and kept my unlimited data. So does this mean my bill goes up now by 22 dollars just for upgrading? Cause if so **** that Im about to cancel it..

2. krashx7 thread starter macrumors regular

3. markyr17 macrumors 65816

markyr17

I've never heard of this. Have you tried contacting AT&T to see what the charge is?

4. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

If you were out of contract, you got a discounted rate on your monthly plan. That discounted rate is effectively negated since you have entered a contract again.

If you were not out of contract, they are simply breaking down the "negated discount" in a different manner. I am assuming you entered your contract (if you were in one) BEFORE they changed their pricing breakdwons?

5. Chargerdan macrumors member

Do you have a 24% discount on your account? I saw the same thing on my receipt and it said $24.60/month. It's the $30 unlimited charge minus my 18% corporate discount. They just want to remind you of the monthly data charge you have to have.

6. Brandon083 macrumors member

Brandon083

THIS - I saw this as well and for me it reflects a 25% discount off the $30 (mine shoes 22.50).

7. krashx7 thread starter macrumors regular

Finally got through to a rep about it. Its nothing. Your bill will not go up just disregard it.