AT&T monthly service.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michaelmaxwell2, Jul 25, 2008.

1. michaelmaxwell2 macrumors regular

Okay so my family and I changed over to cingular on the 16th, I ordered my iphone and they got their cellphones. on the 17th cingular decided to end the billing statement and start a new billing cycle. Now i see a charge of 183.00 for monthly services! I looked at the bill they charged us for the 4 minutes we used as prorate charges but still charged us for a full month. So I called cingular and they told us they bill us "one month in advance" I asked him when do I ever see the "month in advance" again. He thought I was stupid and was not getting it. I would think one month will show back up as my bill as paid or the last month of services is free since they already charged us a month for imaginary service.Can someone please explain why I got charged a full month of service for 1 day.

2. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

Maybe I'm not understanding you either, but cell phone bills are always charged one month ahead. :confused: My first bill with AT&T will be for the current billing cycle and the next cycle. The next bill will be for the next cycle. I've never experienced any different.

3. michaelmaxwell2 thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry if I was not clear. We bought the cellphones on the 16th and they created a new billing cycle on the 17th and they charged us a monthly service fee for the one day of 183 dollars.