AT&T Next 24 not available via Apple website?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mininyaba, Dec 1, 2014.

1. mininyaba macrumors newbie

I was planning to purchase an iPhone 6 today via the Apple website (to take advantage of their support of World AIDS Day and receive the $50 AT&T discount before it goes away at the end of the year); however, I only saw options for the AT&T Next 12 and 18 plans. I was hoping to go with the Next 24, but didn't see this option available.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Am I doing something wrong, or is the Next 24 plan only available directly from AT&T?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

2. ssl0408 macrumors 65816

It's not available yet as it is a fairly recent option added by AT&T. I would call AT&T and ask if you could change to the NEXT 24 option later on since it's not available on Apple's website at the moment.

3. mininyaba thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, i appreciate your thoughts. I guess I was hoping it would already be available on the apple website!

4. iMrNiceGuy0023 macrumors 68000

It's available in the Apple store if you go in person. I signed up for Next 24 at the store

5. MozMan68 macrumors 68020

MozMan68

It came up as an option when I ordered my 6+ last week....I didn't select it...but it was there...

[​IMG]

6. mininyaba thread starter macrumors newbie

mozman - i saw the Next 12 and 18 options available (see screenshot below), but no option for Next 24 online. Will check at the store. Thanks all.

Attached Files:

7. mininyaba thread starter macrumors newbie

Just spoke to an AT&T representative and apparently you can change between Next plans with no problem.