Ok, so I'm working my debt snowball and right now, the next one in the row is my iPhone 6 installment plan. I'm planning on getting the next iPhone when it comes out but this would be my first Next upgrade event. I'm wondering would it be best to just pay it off now and save the $24.97/month until September or wait until then, pay the extra payment, and trade the iPhone in. It feels weird just giving it up, but at the end of the day, I'm probably going to either sell it or let it sit in a drawer. I've sold my last iPhones, one was on eBay, the other to a coworker, who shattered the screen within weeks, then it started overheating and she just got a new phone. I'd probably lose a bit of money by turning it in but the experience will be a lot faster and easier.