AT&T Next Limit 4 Lines?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xLoGiK1, Sep 20, 2014.

1. xLoGiK1 macrumors member

Hello all,

I'm in a bit of a predicament here, maybe some of you will be able to provide with some insight.

Last Friday morning I spoke with an AT&T CSR and she told me that I was able to upgrade all 5 of my lines via AT&T Next and then proceeded to tell me what the total amount of my monthly bill would be with all 5 lines upgraded. So I got confirmation from this CSR that I would indeed be able to upgrade all 5 lines on my family share plan. Well that wasn't the case...(these CSRs are incompetent), apparently there is a 4 line limit. On my AT&T account information online, 4 lines already updated to AT&T Next under "check upgrade eligibility" and there's one line that stayed stuck on "check upgrade options for this line". I ordered 5 iPhones via apple.com using the AT&T Next Installment option and all orders went through and were processed. Two of those phones are the regular iPhone 6 (which were ordered at the same time) and one shipped already but the other is stuck on "Preparing for Shipment" still and of course, the one that is stuck on that phase is the phone line that was never updated to the Next installment under "check upgrade eligibility" on AT&T's website. I don't believe that this phone will ship out because of this...so I don't know what to do

Spoke with a CSR this morning and no one knows absolutely nothing or why apple processed that 5th line when there is a 4 line limit. (Seems pretty stupid and makes no sense that there's a 4 line limit) but whatever...what are my options here? AT&T is very frustrating honestly...

2. vitacura macrumors regular

Sign a two year or pay full price for the fifth phone?

3. xLoGiK1 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I thought about that. I just can't cancel the order on that 5th line because it's currently stuck on "Preparing for Shipment"...

If I get on the phone with apple, would they be able to do so?