Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Usertame

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2013
Here's the pricing, idk if it's been posted yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 197
Last edited:

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
Thank You for sharing,

I was so set on 64GB, but for like $5 more month I can get 128GB and I've been skipping the S cycle, been upgrading every 2 years so 128GB is more future proof.

Decisions decisions.

Usertame

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2013
We had some generic cases shipped in for the 6 and 6 plus, the 4.7 is too small and the 5.5 is massive, mainly bc of the bezel. I can't decide which one I want now after holding both cases.

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
Here's the pricing, idk if it's been posted yet.

Thanks for posting this.

Thank You for sharing,

I was so set on 64GB, but for like $5 more month I can get 128GB and I've been skipping the S cycle, been upgrading every 2 years so 128GB is more future proof.

Decisions decisions.

I'm really sorry, but why is this worthy of posting? You pay the same $850 for a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus as everyone else, no matter if you buy it over a period of time with NEXT plan, or straight up with no commitment. It's the same for any phone. You're paying the full, no-holds-barred retail price. Period.

There's nothing all that useful here, unless basic math is too tricky of course.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.