Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macnificant

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 26, 2008
Is there any advantage to buying the IPhone at either the Apple Store or AT&T?

Pros and Cons on each?

carve

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2006
Is there any advantage to buying the IPhone at either the Apple Store or AT&T?

Pros and Cons on each?

Either will work. I just prefer to go to the Apple store because there is more hype at the apple stores. There will probably more people, but I like to talk to other apple fans

bjquach

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2008
PA
Apple has more stock but they will do a credit check. AT&T is best for people who have business accounts (FAN account).

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
The main advantage to me is Apple's accessory selection vs. AT&Ts. Most consumers, IMHO, I think will flock to the Apple stores leaving the rest of us to go to AT&T. I'm still not sure where I'm going because I have a few options. I definitely want a holster for my new iPhone upon purchasing it so Apple is looking real good in that regard. Apple will doing credit checks for NEW customers and for customers ADDING a line.

mrmiami247

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2008
yeah i understand your dilemma...there will be more people flocking to the apple stores, even though there will be more people there...they also got more accessories...however the apple store is for new customers more so than upgraders...i would recommend going to your local AT&T store and then get some accessories later on

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.