AT&T order still preparing to ship?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tripleh3lix, Sep 17, 2014.

1. tripleh3lix macrumors regular

tripleh3lix

I have no cancel button, and ship date is 10/13-10/31... anyone else? I ordered through premiere. Been in this stage since Friday night.

2. DmbShn41 macrumors 6502

Per AT&T, they can't cancel an order that is preparing to ship. Only thing you can do is:
    A) call carrier service (FedEx or UPS) and cancel the delivery once you have a tracking number/reject package at time of delivery or
    B) accept it.

Been going through run around with AT&T since Saturday about this. They can't even cancel your service with an item marked "Preparing to Ship"...They are a joke, but signal wise, best in my area. As long as I don't have to deal with their customer service, I like them :)

3. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

It was bad enough at AT&T. ALlowing people to cancel would make it a bigger mess.

Everyone was WARNED that you could not cancel when you placed your order and then people are shocked when they can't cancel?

:p

4. Brianna1969 macrumors newbie

Ok.. Yeah .. Like everyone else on the planet.. a little patience wins out...

My dates were also 10/2 - 10/13 on Friday at 12:30am PST..

and just now status changed to shipped...via Fedx... delivery 9/19

will get mine on Friday ... good thing too... will be taking my 4s for my discount ... whew ... done and done