AT&T Orders Sept 19 or Later iPhone 6 Plus Ship Status

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by greenalert, Sep 25, 2014.

1. greenalert macrumors newbie

Ordered Sept. 19 over the phone.

Estimated ship date showing as 11/09 - 11/27

Has anyone that placed the order on sept 19 or later received any shipping notification?

AT&T Representative says they are handling the orders first come-first serve basis...

Lia: I did locate the order, the order was place on 09/19/2014 and the estimated shipment dates are between 11/09/2014 to 11/27/2014.
    [Me]: do you have any more information than that? that is a really large window. with 9 week delivery lead time
    [Me]: all other carriers and apple store are saying 3 weeks.
    Lia: I do apologize, I can only go off by the estimated shipping dates.
    Lia: I apologize for the inconvenience. We have seen tremendous demand for the new iPhone models from the very moment they became available to pre-order. Apple and it’s manufacturing partners are working hard to fulfill the demand for these exciting new products. Orders are processed in the order that they are received and I assure you that we’re working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible.

2. tkukoc macrumors 65816

tkukoc

I can tell you they are not being filled in the order they got them. People who've order well after me have gotten their phones. I ordered a 6+ SG 128gb 7 minutes before the preorder was to go live via att.com and I've seen zero updates, no tracking, nothing! Their call centers are a joke, online system is the same way. Don't listen to any of the people on the phone, they don't know anything about your situation and will say whatever they have to in order for you to leave them alone. Horrible service! I already know that my ship date of 10/2-10/13 won't happen. They are going to push the phones back even further.

3. mykull macrumors newbie

Ordered 9/22/14 from AT&T (6+ 64gb SG)

Estimated shipping date 10/30 - 11/10

Current status is "Processing" (Premier) and "Preparing to Ship" (AT&T)

I'm pretty sure I will receive it in the estimated time. Just trying to be patient in the meantime.