AT&T Over the Phone Orders - Anyone actually get shipped?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigdogdeebs, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogdeebs macrumors member

I haven't seen anyone who pre-ordered over the phone actually receive any shipping information yet? Anyone out there who did? What is everyone's status that pre-ordered over the phone?

2. Link00seven macrumors regular

*raises hand*

Pre ordered over the phone at about 12:15 EST 9/14, and it shipped and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

3. bigdogdeebs thread starter macrumors member

When did you get your T&C e-mail to accept? I ordered 8:15 AM EST 9/14, but my T&C e-mail didn't come until saturday. I think I'm screwed. I had an order number at 8:15 on 9/14, but my status says order date of 9/15.

4. Link00seven macrumors regular

I was still on the phone with the guy - it came while we were finishing up some other minor details. Really strange that it took you as long as it did.

5. bigdogdeebs thread starter macrumors member

I should have known to not trust a guy named Albert.

6. Link00seven macrumors regular

Haha. All joking aside, perhaps it's because the systems were having a lot more trouble at that point in the morning?
    I thought I missed it because I ended up getting an e-mail later that evening that said 14-21 business days. But when I checked the order status yesterday and it said shipped, and I had a tracking number this morning. I was pleasantly surprised.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. It seems like there was isn't much rhyme or reason to these AT&T orders...I've been following the AT&T Pre Order thread and a lot of weird instances of orders getting placed late, etc. So hopefully you'll get it soon.

7. LePigeonBleu macrumors 6502

my father called and pre-ordered his 32GB black iPhone 5 at around 1CST. we're in illinois. what are the chances it will go out today for tomorrow's deliveries?

the only reason i'm asking is because he might cancel and sit in line at at&t.

thanks

m

8. prezasti macrumors 6502

prezasti

I ordered over the phone on 9/13 and my Rep said they would place the order for me on 9/14. My order confirmation came thru to me at around 11:40am EST. I'm not entirely sure what time they actually submitted the order.

I have an AT&T Business Foundation Account and there is a select group of Reps that have to handle all of the orders I make for my company. Because I have a Foundation Account and I was upgrading a phone, I didn't have to accept the T&C. So some people that ordered from the Business Devision of AT&T, most likely didn't have to accept any additional terms.

I ordered a 64GB Black iPhone 5 and my status is Shipped with a UPS Tracking Number, shipped via Next Day Air Saver, scheduled for a 9/21 ship date. It is being sent to a business location, so it will arrive no later than 10am EST. I think the reason it was shipped UPS is due to it being a business address, because my other Order I placed online via the AT&T Premier site is being shipped FedEx to my house which is also scheduled for 9/21 ship date and I ordered that 64GB Black iPhone 5 at 6:23am EST.

9. xmarcuswildx macrumors 6502

Order over the phone 8pm on 9/14, accepted TnC at 830 pm on 9/14. Got no indication of the TnC being accepted. Called Saturday they said my TnC was accepted. No emails yet. Got an email Monday around 4 pm staying my TnC was accepted and my order date was 9/17. I got pushed back 3 EFFING days because their systems BLOWS. I talked to a csr yesterday. They told me that my TnC was accepted 9/14 but I didn't place my order until 9/17. I got absolutely F U C K E D by AT&T and now need to wait until the 14-21 day shipping because of their shyt system. So pissed off. Still on back order. When I check my upgrade with *639# it says upgrade initiated, TnC accepted, parked agreement exists. So angry with att. On top of that I had to pay an upgrade fee from a phone I bought in oct 2010, they fuked up my contract when I added my wife when we got married so I had to talk to them to waive that fee cause of their mistake.

10. jomirrivera macrumors 6502

over the phone at 9:15 EST, tracking number arrived yesterday, should be here tomorrow by 5pm

11. scholls22 macrumors member

I ordered over phone at approx 10:00 and received my terms and cond email around 10:08CST and immediately sent it back. I ordered a 16gb black and still on back order.

My order number starts with EXTP8899.

12. TheTweetyBird macrumors member

I'm not going to complain because I did things a bit late:

ordered by phone: 9/14 - 11:20 AM Est, but got a call back from a really nice AT&T rep so I could call my cc to straighten a fraud alert.

Accepted T/C: on the 9/15

Got an email with all my info and order number but with no promises of shipping date.

My status is still "In Progress" in one site & in another status site i have both phones in backorder.

2 16gb iphones, blk & wht:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.