At&T Pamily Plan Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by reice23, Oct 15, 2011.

1. reice23 macrumors newbie

I currently have my iphone with AT&T and my girlfriend is dying to get a Iphone so i was thinking of adding aline to my plan so she can get one. My question is does anyone thats has had AT&T for awhile does the family plans include the a-list program where u dont get charged for certain telephone numbers u set on your alist plan? Im just stuck at what family plan to get i know i can get unlimited minutes and not have to worry about it but most are my minutes are to my girlfriend and work so if i can still use the alist i can get a lower minute plan. Sucks i waited till 9:10 to post this when 10 mins ago i could of call AT&T myself lol.

2. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

FamilyTalk Plan has unlimited nights and weekends and unlimited get to cell. My family members' phones and home are the main places I call so I have the minimum minutes plan )and I am on-call every other week).

3. PerplexShyt macrumors 6502

family plan has free line to line calling yes

4. goofy1958 macrumors regular

I believe you have to go with at least a 1400 minute plan to get the a-list now. We have the 700 minute plan, but we have unlimited messaging that comes with unlimited mobile to mobile calling, so a-list isn't needed.

5. deeddawg macrumors 604

All this info is on wireless.att.com

You need to be on the 1400 minute plan to get A-List. You also can get family unlimited messaging that includes unlimited mobile to ANY mobile (any carrier).

Its sort of a kicker; when you move to the 1400 min plan and get A-List and the unlimited mobile to any mobile, all of a sudden you're not really ysing any of your 1400 minutes. :)

6. megapopular macrumors 6502a

7. reice23 thread starter macrumors newbie

Maybe I worded it wrong.. Right now I have 950 or 1350 minutes on my single line but I use around 3000 minutes a month since I use it for work also. But since I have the alist with my plan i can add 5 numbers i call most frequent, I have my office number and my girlfriends on it since that's where 2500+ minutes are going to so in reality I'm only using 500 of my actual minutes making calls to customers etc. I wanna add a line to my account so my gf can get her iPhone and if I can get a family plan with the alist I can get the cheapest plan they got and again put my office and gf on the alist plan and not use alot of my minutes. I'm just trying to avoid doing the unlimited if they have alist feature with any of the family plans....make sense??? Lol sorry for making it confusing

8. iphoneclassic macrumors 6502

I have 2 lines on a family plan with 1400 minutes and rollover. It has shared A-list of 10 numbers. I use A-List for frequently called non ATTW numbers.