Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tridley68

macrumors 68000
Aug 28, 2014
Do you have one of the latest AT&T plans? If you don’t upgrade being on an older grandfathered plan they don’t give you access to 5G networks.
Yes I have one of the latest AT&A plans the company I work for just adopted a new plan and has purchased us all new iphones so pretty stoked.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I’m with Verizon and I saw 5G UW when I was in Philadelphia by their football stadium. It was a lot faster than the regular 5G.

orthorim

Suspended
Feb 27, 2008
5Gs really only use case is to hopefully one day control humans through the nanobots they injected themselves with in various injection campaigns.

I don't think that use case will pan out as planned either though.

Like in the film Kingsman 2 . Fiction or disclosure of plans? It's both.

I think I can count the number of people who have been holding their breath for the day a phone arrives that can download an entire movie in 1 second while standing next to the mast ... actually, I don't know anyone like that.

And I sure want remote surgery to be done on me through an internet connection that sounds like a fantastic idea ?

I think I'll keep my IP 11Pro for the next few years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.