At&T Pre Order Billing Address

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shpoonie, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Shpoonie macrumors newbie

Correct if I'm wrong but when ordering through At&t's site, the phone will be shipped to the billing address on file, right? I cannot enter a different shipping address? Also the credit card's billing address must match the billing address on file at At&t?

2. theonekcrow macrumors 6502a

theonekcrow

I believe this is the case, but I cannot remember for sure. Last year when I pre-ordered through AT&T, my billing address on the card, account, and shipping address all matched, so I had no issues.

3. LLL1424 macrumors 6502

LLL1424

Last year, my 6+ was delivered to another address, I am an authorized user and got it shipped to an address not on file on the account. Good luck!

4. capitanbuzo macrumors 65816

You can still change the addresses on AT&T. I just remembered to do so and updated the credit card and AT&T so should be good to go.

5. CarboysDesire macrumors 6502a

CarboysDesire

I usually change the billing address at AT&T's site only. I don't ever recall having to change the billing address on my credit card. I've never had any issues.

6. applegeek97 macrumors 6502a

applegeek97

You can always call UPS (or FedEx) and have them hold the shipment at the nearest UPS store, or UPS hub.

7. marioman38 macrumors 6502a

marioman38

This is stupid! Trying to preorder for my girlfriends bday and it won't ship me the phone!!

We are on a family plan, under my dads name in WA. My gf and I live in Colorado and it won't ship the phone to me! (My brother in WA and myself each split the bill 50/50 so we actually pay for my parents phones)