Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
If those 15 million Pre-orders for the iPhone 6 Plus release tomorrow get fulfilled before mine I literally may go postal.

However it is going to happen because I can't see Apple not delivery a single phone to their new Global customers.

...... Still no one has received a single tracking update today? Not one single person?

. .. I'm out. Can't bare watching someone in Moscow get their iPhone 6 plus before me after they just pre-ordered two days ago

Pre-order sales should be like a concert. You sell the amount you have. If they didn't have enough to fulfill by release date then they should have blocked you from order at that point so you could go choose to stand in line if you want. So I could have picked one up on Saturday when my local apple store had my phone in stock and ready for same day in store pick up.

They shouldn't however take an additional 15million Global Pre-orders that will be fulfilled tomorrow prior to ours.

Threeputt777

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
Sacramento Ca
When is the wave of plus 128G SG's coming?
Seeing a lot of 64G.. Hopefully a strong 128G wave will be coming soon. Preferably in SG.
Northern California...

6+ 128G SG using Next, Premier account
Ordered: 9/12 at 12:10 AM PST
Email Conf: 9/12 at 01:48 AM PST
Ship Est: originally early November, then late October, then Oct 2-13
My credit card has no pending charges

Renho

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
Happy

Now I am actually kind of happy I didn't get my phone yet. If you go read the "Defects" thread you will see it seems like 20% of these phones.(Mostly iPhone 6's) are having dead pixels in them, dust under the screen and camera issues along with other problems. One guy has already replaced 5 phones. So let's just be thankful we don't have any issues yet with the phone that we don't have..

VidPro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2011
There is no difference. Both are getting screwed. Go to the non premiere thread then.

Should I stamp my feet on the way? Sheesh I was just making a simple comment. Some you really need to chill a bit. You're on edge and it's probably not good for your health.

ShihTzuBreath

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
That was sent to her last night. She recieved her tracking last night. Still none for today.

Umm wrong...I received my tracking just a few mins ago when I posted that. All that happened last night was changed from backordered to processing on the status...

received it at 8:44 am this morning.

noekozz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
212/201
Now I am actually kind of happy I didn't get my phone yet. If you go read the "Defects" thread you will see it seems like 20% of these phones.(Mostly iPhone 6's) are having dead pixels in them, dust under the screen and camera issues along with other problems. One guy has already replaced 5 phones. So let's just be thankful we don't have any issues yet with the phone that we don't have..

With the global release due to take place this weekend, and backorders stretching into Thanksgiving, I have a feeling they'll be pressured to churn out even more devices, leading to even more faulty units. It's a lose/lose for everyone. Of course we don't want that, but it is what it is with such huge release and high demand.

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Umm wrong...I received my tracking just a few mins ago when I posted that. All that happened last night was changed from backordered to processing on the status...

Congrats! I read the response incorrectly. Enjoy your phone. :.(####

rjcrouch

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
When is the wave of plus 128G SG's coming?
Seeing a lot of 64G.. Hopefully a strong 128G wave will be coming soon. Preferably in SG.
Northern California...

There were a couple yesterday but they were all people who ordered extra early. I think the latest I saw was 11:50pm PST

jokim

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014

where did it change from bo to processing?

burntice

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
Just got my shipping notification!

6+ 64 SG shipping from Fort Worth. Expected delivery Wed. 9/24

Premier
ordered 2:06 am CST
Confirmation email at 2:26 am CST
text saying order was processed at 9 pm that night of 9/12

Changed from backordered to processing on the status when I called last night at about 9 pm.

Congrats!
I guess my wish came true you got yours first!

Cheers!

As the room gets empty will I be left alone?...

HPX500

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
connecticut
wrong House!!!

FedEx dropped my iphone at the WRONG house!!!!!
Really????
dropped it off at 11:30am....
I didn't find out until 5:30pm after checking with FedEx tracking...
Oh.....sorry?
Really.....wtf

vkramer

macrumors regular
May 15, 2008
Still waiting here with 10/31-11/11 Shipping estimate.
Original estimate was 11/9-11/27

Ordered 9/12 with 1016 premiere, 5894 ATT numbers.

Premiere says Preorder Processing, ATT says Preparing for Shipment since 9/13.

Verification text came on Sat 9/13 at 10am
$433 hold disappeared on 9/15

kwesiK

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
iPhone 6 Plus

I preordered the gold 64gb plus on the 12th. Got shipping dates that was like 11/13 then it quickly moved to 10/13 then a day or two later it changed to 10/2-10/13. I received the tracking info sunday night and should be receiving the plus today from fedex :) I'm sure a lot of you guys should be getting your phones this week!:):)

lukebrodyg

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2012

Have you called the 877#? I have the same statuses as you've mentione above but the 877# says "Backorder."

SREvans26

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
Houston, TX
Wrong Place at the Wrong Time!

We always bought from Apple and everyone told us we should just go through the provider because you get your phone faster.....:mad:

We stayed up and our orders were within 30 mins of the go live and we are still in the 10/2-10/13 group. We have the Premiere both ordered 128gb SG 6+.....

My husbands coworker went through the Apple App on Saturday 9/20 and ordered his 128gb, went to the store and picked it up....

COMPLETE BS!! And now when we try to contact AT&T no one can seem to help you, they say, oh that is a business account and you have to call some other number and BTW they are closed.....

Very Frustrated, but I guess it is of some comfort to know that we are ALL in the same boat with this and that I am not the only one suffering....Thank you all for suffering together! LOL

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014

Lol you have more patience than me. I for sure would have cancelled and went with Apple even today. You will atleast have it guaranteed by 3 weeks

TitsLegendary

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2013
Here's a question I've got. Since it is apparent that ATT is slow at updating their servers, it's possible that the phones can ship and ATT never tells you about it. If you are signed up for Fedex Insight or UPS My Choice then is it possible that even those don't notify you of a shipment? Has anyone been signed up for those and were never notified that a phone was coming their way? I'm grasping at straws here just hoping that this is possible since I've got nothing on my end.

burntice

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
Here's a question I've got. Since it is apparent that ATT is slow at updating their servers, it's possible that the phones can ship and ATT never tells you about it. If you are signed up for Fedex Insight or UPS My Choice then is it possible that even those don't notify you of a shipment? Has anyone been signed up for those and were never notified that a phone was coming their way? I'm grasping at straws here just hoping that this is possible since I've got nothing on my end.

Many pages back on this thread a few posters posted that they received notification from Fedex & UPS prior to receiving from ATT.

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014

No

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.