AT&T Pre-Order; Will I get my iPhone on the 19th?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bumzo1, Jun 15, 2009.

1. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

Ok so I pre-ordered my iPhone 3G S on saturday at the AT&T store and got the "your iPhone will arrive in 7-14 days" email and the status says in progress. When I got home I saw the post about AT&T running out of pre-orders. I'm wondering if I will receive mine on the 19th? This is my first iPhone :) and I'm a YouTuber so its kinda important for me to have one of the first iPhone 3G S videos and any info you can give me would be appreciated :)
    Thanks

2. Maclver macrumors 68020

Maclver

I doubt you will get on the 19th

3. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

A sphincter says what?

My guess is that your iPhone will arrive within 7-14 days from when you pre ordered it. So that would be anywhere from June 20-27.

4. tron909 macrumors newbie

i ordered my iphone 3gs on thursday and the ATT website alerted me that my phone would ship june 17th so that i would have it by the earliest on june 19th (launch date) i check almost hourly like an ass on the order status checker and it still says "proccessing"

5. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

When does AT&T charge the credit card? I did the same thing but my order doesn't show up online yet. I can wait two weeks for delivery if needed, I still have 3.0 on my 3G to occupy my time with.

6. jaltamirano macrumors regular

mine was charged already and the order status says SHIPPED, but the tracking number doesnt log any information, so im not sure if its really shipped :confused:

7. HarrisonB macrumors 6502

but I cant wait to see your blurry product reviews!

8. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

Thanks. I just ordered mine a few hors ago so mine probably won't get charged till morning and it won't even show up as an order till late in the day.
    It's gonna be a long wait.

I would have ordered through Apple but it would never complete the order.

9. HarrisonB macrumors 6502

Why don't you just go buy at the store.

10. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

I really don't want to wait inline. Last year I did and I was there over 4 hours in 104 degree sun. They were handing out warm bottles of water.

11. jaltamirano macrumors regular

yeah, i decided to order through AT&T in-store just because i wanted to upgrade another line instead of mine and a friend of mine works there it would be easier in my case.. :)

12. mikey28 macrumors 6502

If it meant that much to you, you would have ordered sooner....