AT&T pre-orders receive on the 24th!?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tom2847, Jun 15, 2010.

1. tom2847 macrumors regular

Well, first of all, let me say that I was waiting outside of my local AT&T store since 8:30am and I didn't leave until around 12:40pm. I did, however, get everything straight and got to pre-order my 32GB black iPhone. :D.

I checked my order number on their site and it just says, "In Progress." I'm hoping they ship it by the 24th.

I decided to call three AT&T stores around me and two said, "Everyone that came in and ordered before 4:30pm are supposed to get their iPhones at their house on the 25th." I told them I was told my local AT&T that they said it will be at my doorstep on the 24th and they said that they highly doubt it. The other one I called said we will receive on the 24th.

What's up with this!? I BETTER be getting it on the 24th! Before you all say, shoulda went to the Apple store blah blah, I had to make some changes to my account for me to get this upgrade and Apple store couldn't do this so I HAD to go to AT&T. :( Who else ordered from AT&T and is worried?

2. KratosKilla macrumors regular

People who work at AT&T brick and mortar stores don't know anything about online shipping. Don't worry about it.

3. tom2847 thread starter macrumors regular

So you DO think I will get it on the 24th?

4. KratosKilla macrumors regular

I misread, I thought you placed your order online. I'm not sure what's going to happen. Sorry.