AT&T Premier Account cancellation for in-store pickup?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by qap52, Sep 14, 2014.

1. qap52 macrumors newbie

I preordered my iPhone 6+ 64GB Space Grey over AT&T Business Premier Account, but now am thinking that I'll switch to waiting in line at an Apple Store day-of to get it; my shipment date is early November. However, I have had a huge hassle canceling my purchase through Premier (essentially saying I can't), and now Apple won't let me upgrade my phone with a 2-year contract because I "used" it up through the AT&T preorder. Has anyone had a similar experience? How did you go about handling that?

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

You'll have to cancel your AT&T order and wait until your eligibility resets. There's no shortcut for this.

Next time, don't order from AT&T.

3. saltd macrumors 6502a

saltd

I think you may be able to cancel if you can talk to a Premier representative. the number to call is 866-499-8008. That's your best bet-expect to wait 45 minutes on hold though.

4. qap52 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for the suggestion, saltd! I called Premier and it went right to a representative, and they were able to cancel the order for me right away. Eligibility was brought back as well, which is great too! Now to try my luck at the Apple Store :)