AT&T Premier Gone after ordering from Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chrisperra, Jun 19, 2010.

1. chrisperra macrumors member

chrisperra

Has anyone else not been able to get into the AT&T Premier store from their myWireless account since buying an iPhone 4 on :apple:.com? I am thinking it may be a glitch, but calling ATT to be sure.

2. twitchtwice macrumors member

its probably just a glitch. the servers are probably getting flooded with iphone stuff.

3. chrisperra thread starter macrumors member

chrisperra

4. mb2008 macrumors regular

Yes, I have an IRU FAN account, and now it prompts me to sign up for Premier, and then tells me I can't, because I have an IRU.

Thank goodness I ordered through Apple, and I still appear to be getting a phone.

5. realeric macrumors 6502a

realeric

I have the same issue. I have reserved the iPhone 4 to pick up in apple store. :p

6. chrisperra thread starter macrumors member

chrisperra

Off the phone with Business Customer Care at AT&T, they said it is due to a server issue. Will be fixed after the iPhone hubbub is done.

7. realeric macrumors 6502a

realeric

8. malnar macrumors 6502a

malnar

I think AT&T has just given up worrying about keeping anything on their site updated, especially if it has to do with Premier. My order is still listed as "attention!" but I called this morning and was told I should be receiving my Iphone 4 later this week. AT&T has just shrivelled up into a wimpering little ball of crappiness after last week.