AT&T Premier iPhone order problem...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lurntospel, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Lurntospel macrumors newbie

I ordered 2 iPhones through AT&T premier but a day after, I looked at the status and it said the order was received but it was currently on a stage "attention!" (shown in picture below)
    http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/6494/iphoneproblemra0.png
    Does anybody know what this means? I tried looking on the AT&T premier site to find out what it meant but got nothing. They didn't even send me an email about it. Could this mean that it has been backordered?
    Thank you for the help!

2. motoracer1486 macrumors 6502a

I don't mean to be 'that guy', but I think the best solution would be to call them and find out exactly is going on.

3. edstace macrumors newbie

Happened to me...

I had the same problem. I upgraded my line with the iPhone, changed my plan to a shared plan and then added a second line to my account with another iPhone for my SO. AT&T sent me an email to call them a day or so later after the Attention! was flagged on my order status. Turns out all this account changing screws with AT&T's computer and simply cannot be done online. The rep told you have to make two separate orders and then call to have both lines merged into a family plan. They cancelled the order, and on a whim I called my local AT&T store and managed to get their last two the same day. :D

4. Lurntospel thread starter macrumors newbie

The problem is, I can't find a phone number to call, they never gave me one, I tried looking on the site and nothing either... maybe I'm jsut missing it :x

Also, I have never had AT&T before, I just bought service now along with those iPhones :\

5. wadejc85 macrumors 6502

AT&T's website has some good info for you (i.e. phone numbers):

http://www.wireless.att.com/about/contact-us/contact-us-phone.jsp

:)

6. StoneColdSober macrumors 6502

Too late for today but here ya go:

For questions regarding your recently placed Premier order, call 1 (866) 499-8008, Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 9:00pm and Saturday from 11:00am to 8:00pm Eastern Time.

7. windu2000 macrumors newbie

Thanks, StoneCold. I searched high and low and couldn't find a number for the Premier site anywhere. You think they'd include something like that on the confirmation email...