AT&T Premier No Status Update

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Clete2, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

So, my card hasn't been charged and the premier order status page hasn't been updated since I ordered it. I haven't received any emails past the original confirmation that arrived 30 seconds after I preordered (~8AM CST on the 15th).

Any help?

Also, it is not new service. I called AT&T and they confirmed that it should be an upgrade on my line.

Attached Files:

2. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

3. Clete2 thread starter macrumors 65816

Clete2

Shouldn't I have an authorization on my card?

4. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

When it ships is when it gets charged.

5. Clete2 thread starter macrumors 65816

Clete2

Ok. Ignore this thread. :)

6. DVNIEL macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

You are in the same position as thousands of other people who have nothing to worry about. You may not even get charged for the phone until a few days after you receive the phone. As long as you have an order confirmation, and it says processing, you're fine.

7. ZPAMG macrumors member

ME AND YOU BOTH!

Starting to worry. She told me the exact same thing. There is no upgrade.

Wondering what we can do? I am going to call premier first thing monday morning

8. OasisNYK macrumors 6502

My e-mail says upgrade and the webpage says new service - I would go by the e-mail.

9. Clete2 thread starter macrumors 65816

Clete2

Ditto. My e-mail only mentions my "Subscriber Information" and not my shipping information. I am not shipping to the same place, much less the same state, as my home address.

10. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

I called the Premier Site to order mine on the 15th because the site was pretty much down. I was a little concerned so I emailed the person that placed my order because I did not get "any" emails and below is the reply. Also, my orders will be billed with my normal company billing and not on my credit card.

===>
    The orders did go through They are saying now that the emails are not going out until the orders ship… Since you got conformation numbers they will go ahead and be sent out you wont get your tracking numbers until they are actually shipped out. I apologize about the information with the e-mails they have been giving us a lot of different information. And yes we are out of pre-orders however you ordered yours on the first day so yours will be fulfilled! I don’t have a direct line or anything like that which is why you cant just actually call me. But your orders did go through and you will receive all 4 of your orders on the 24th.
    <===

11. Clete2 thread starter macrumors 65816

Clete2