AT&T Promo Credit

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Waine06, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Waine06 macrumors newbie

Waine06

Not sure if there is a post for this already... but has anyone started to receive their bill credit for the iPhone 6 / 6s $650 trade-in promo from AT&T? I think it was mentioned that the credits will be in effect after 3 billing cycles?

2. ineel macrumors regular

yes mine started 2 weeks ago. I got my phone on launch date and traded in my 6 through mail about 2 weeks later and took another week to process

3. Cardsfan85 macrumors newbie

I traded mine in on 9/18 at an AT&T Corporate store and have yet to see the credits. From an earlier thread, it sounds like some people started seeing the credits a couple of weeks ago. I don't have a good feel for what percentage of the people have received theirs, so I don't know if I should be alarmed yet or not. I had assumed that since I traded my phone directly at the store 2 days after launch day that I would be one of the first to receive credit, but maybe it doesn't work that way.

4. ineel macrumors regular

Call up at&t and ask about your promo credit. I called and they knew exactly what i was asking about and the rep re-assured me that it was in the system.

5. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Same here, I'm also waiting. They did say the credits may take up to three billing cycles. I think it should start soon.