AT&T said WHAT about MMS?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPhone3gPSU, Jun 19, 2009.

1. iPhone3gPSU macrumors member

So lets face it... tons of rumors... but no concrete answers as far as when MMS is coming to the iPhone (with the exception of "end of summer" from Apple).

BUT... I wanted to start this thread as a fun way to hear some of the responses we've gotten from AT&T. I know there has been A LOT of people asking.

This morning when I was picking up my phone as a matter of fact, the guy next to me asked, "So when are we getting MMS?" I'm sure they hear that ALLLLL day. His response, "Ummm... Well... Good Question. I know we're going to get a lot of hell for it though so hopefully soon."

Thought it would be fun to hear some of the other responses AT&T employees have come up with...

:cool:

2. rorschach macrumors 68020

rorschach

I spent 10-15 minutes with an AT&T lady talking about the iPhone 3G vs the 3G S.

She also said she has the 3G and upgraded to 3.0 and we were basically both talking about how it sucked that there was no MMS yet. Said she hasn't heard anything about when it's supposed to happen. Should've asked her to call me if she found out anything :rolleyes: