AT&T service question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by weezercleaver, Mar 24, 2009.

1. weezercleaver macrumors member

weezercleaver

Ok so I do not want to start the iPhone v blackberry debate, I just need an answer to my question. I had a bb which I loved and a couple of weeks ago I was eligable for an upgrade so I decided I would save a few bucks and just get a free camera phone: BAD choice! I could not live without my email and some of the features I have become accustomed to. I brought the phone back and exchanged it for a 3G. I love the iPhone but cannot live without some features of my bb. AT&T's return policy clearly states that you can only return one phone during a 30 day period. I want to buy another curve or a bold. My question is: because the price of the iPhone is so heavily subsidized by AT&T, will they allow me to ditch my iPhone data plan and add a bb plan? Thanks!

2. iMule macrumors 6502

The Blackberry data plan is the same price as the iPhone's (for 3G data), so I don't see anything wrong with the latter. It may be luck of the draw when it comes to the sales rep that you get. I could find out for you tomorrow (I know you want an answer now) from an ATT rep that I have a class with. I don't know though.

3. weezercleaver thread starter macrumors member

weezercleaver

That would be great if you could find out, I appreciate all the help I can get!:cool:

4. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68030

Why don't you call AT&T or stop in to an AT&T store? Seriously, that would answer your question.