AT&T Service ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mcorf, Mar 24, 2009.

1. mcorf macrumors member

Will 3.0 or the new downloading speeds on the new iPhone improve call quality or the number of dead zones in the AT&T network?

2. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

3. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

No, they physically need more towers to increase service. Or, they could lower the frequency which would give exiting towers longer range, but that won't happen thanks to the FCC.

TEG

4. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

I bellieve there will be some improvement when the TV digital transition is complete. I think that will allow them to move a few things around, I understand there will be some improvement in some places because of this.

5. deimos256 macrumors 6502a

well thanks to the obama administration, who knows when the digital transition will happen, since they will just push it further and further back.

6. Oskee2001 macrumors regular

are you one of those idiots who blames everything on Obama?

7. juswest macrumors regular

You do realize that some stations already made the transition.Obama might be a typical sad politician but in the end some stations made the change others haven't. It was largely pushed back to get more funding for the voucher program. Learn the facts and quit the baseless generalizations. There's plenty to criticize him on but let's leave that to threads and forums regarding the administrations miscues and mistakes not one talking about the service from AT&T