AT&T Status: says "Attention!"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Vin365, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Vin365 macrumors regular

I received an order confirmation email a few minutes after I made the purchast at 9:30(est.) and at first obviously the order said pending. But now when I checked a few minutes ago I get this:
    [​IMG]
    :confused:
    I'm really worried now! Should I call AT&T?

2. double329 macrumors 6502

Yes, you should. It's probably your information mismatched. Or they might want to offer you free gooddies??? I would call them.

3. Vin365 thread starter macrumors regular

Just got off the phone with them and they said it just means that they are still reviewing all of the details. It should take up to 24-48 hours because of the high demand.

4. Daddy Mac macrumors member

I dunno. I pre-ordered at 945, got a confirmation email right away and my status said "processing." Make sure everything is ok.

5. geniuschen macrumors newbie

same here. Security check. No ETA...

6. lnferno macrumors 6502

I called and they told me pretty much the same thing.

7. Vin365 thread starter macrumors regular

Since there telling this to everyone, hopefully it's true. Still worried..

8. myfoneisdank macrumors regular

mine says attention! as well. i'm pretty worried, I got mine through att premier at 5:30 this morning. I guess I'll just keep checking, no sense wasting my time and sanity on the phone with these people.

9. lnferno macrumors 6502

For those of you that got that Attention status -- did your shipping address differ from your billing address?

10. THX723 macrumors member

same addies used here.

11. bigdaddyjo macrumors member

Yes, my shipping address was my work address so that the receptionist could sign for it.

12. alecmcmahon macrumors regular

all 3 of my iphone orders say ATTENTION

though, i have multiple $1.00 and $.00 authorizations on my bank account.

13. Mykald macrumors newbie

My order went through at 3:20 central time. Received my email confirmation at 3:30 central. I just checked my status using my order number:
    OS001: We're sorry but the information you entered was not recognized by our systems. Please contact us for further assistance.

I'm wondering if I've given it time to process. Also, my credit card is not showing a charge yet. It has been 2 and half hours.

14. alecmcmahon macrumors regular

bump//

any body else talk with at&t concerning the " ATTENTION! " status ?

15. bigdaddyjo macrumors member

Bailed on AT&T after seeing Attention notice

I called, the CSR I talked to said that my email means that the order went through, even though she couldn't see the order on her computer.

While I was waiting for AT&T reps to answer phone I got through on Apple's site for both of my lines, so I took the opportunity to cancel my order with AT&T.

As an upstanding citizen I will call the new number she gave me (Premier General -- (866 746-1081) and cancel the order tomorrow. She couldn't cancel the order for me because she couldn't see it on her system.

Incidentally, I never saw any charges from AT&T, credit authorizations for both phones were there after pre-ordering from apple.com.

16. Vin365 thread starter macrumors regular

I also have those 2 charges? I am so confused and worried about all of this..

17. alecmcmahon macrumors regular

bump again..

any new news with the ATTENTION! on status page?

i ordered my 3 iphones between 4am and 5am EST this morning

18. johnparjr macrumors 6502a

johnparjr

I called about mine and they said the order would be reviewed and if there where any problems they would email me. I did 2 orders one is processing the other is at the Attention part.

19. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

Premier Customer Service is closed...so probably no news till tomorrow.

20. Vin365 thread starter macrumors regular

I called them back again to make sure. They told me that it was normal and they are reviewing the order. "no need to worry, if anything is to go wrong you will receive an email"

21. thekills macrumors member

I have the same "ATTENTION" status, so I called premier and spoke to a really nice lady. She said checked with the national sales center about my order and said that everything is ok, as in they don't need any additional information and everything was entered correctly -- the reason for the "attention" is that those orders are part of the backlog and are entered into the system today and tomorrow.

Unfortunately, even though I received my confirmation email from AT&T premier yesterday around 4pm central, she said that orders that say "attention" will most likely not be delivered in June.

:(

Ces't la vie, I guess.

22. lnferno macrumors 6502

Whiskey
    Tango
    Foxtrot

I received my confirmation at 8:30 a.m. MDT yesterday, well before the so-called afternoon cutoff date for the June 24th delivery. :mad:

23. thekills macrumors member

Maybe your "Attention" will clear out today and you will get it on the 24th?

I've already resolved that I will not see my new phone this month.

24. lnferno macrumors 6502

My biggest concern is that I'm traveling on the 24th for a wedding, so I'll be out of town for a couple of days, so I actually put the address of the hotel that I'll be staying at completely across the country for the delivery address. It better be there either June 24th or 25th! :mad: