AT&T Status This Morning --Important

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jasperk99, Jun 15, 2010.

1. jasperk99 macrumors regular

I called the AT&T Small Business Department this morning at about 9:00, got through to a rep at around 9:30; I seemed to have ordered the phone; I was not given a confirmation number; but was sent an email, again without a confirmation number; I didn't think anything of it.

I then called back as I had a follow up question at around 10:20, it took about 45 minutes to get a rep, she told me there was no confirmation in the system and had to retake the order; I had to re give my credit card information, This time she had me hold until it was processed, I held for about an hour with her in the background.

I heard all kinds of confusion in the background, she had processed only 1 order in the 2 hours before she spoke to me this morning. I was on my Iphone 3gs making this call and got dropped before finding out what happened, I warned her that I was on my Iphone and I might get dropped, she said she would call me back.

I have not heard from her and have not received any emails; It sounds like AT&T is having all kinds of problems this morning.

If you have received an email confirmation, make sure there is a confirmation number present as your may not have been processed

2. zizo79 macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Are you reffering to the reference web order number ? I do have that along with the order number and the activation number

3. BigOrangeSU macrumors regular

check the order status using your mobile number. I bet the order went through.

https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

I ordered from small business and never got the confirmation email but my order went through from the order status page.

4. jasperk99 thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you; That gave me an error too; I guess I am going to have to call back again, I swear I am going to end up with 3 iphones shipped to me on the 24th!!

Maybe I should call American Express to see if a charge went through

5. malnar macrumors 6502a

malnar

I'm getting an error on this page right now too, but I got the email. I think their system is completely hosed at the moment so I wouldn't count on this right now.