AT&T Store Availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sundevils19, Jun 28, 2010.

1. sundevils19 macrumors newbie

Alright, I just called an AT&T Express store and talked to an associate. I asked if they were going to have phones tomorrow and he said, "we will have plenty of iPhone's for tomorrow and expect to have enough the rest of the week for anyone who wants one." I was like Holy ****!!! WTF M8! There might be light at the end of this horrible tunnel that is buying an iPhone 4.

Now I just have to decide if I want to go tomorrow before I work at 8 or take my chances after work. Also, hoping they have bumpers also.

FYI, store is on Northsight and Raintree in Scottsdale, AZ.

2. Ahambone macrumors newbie

That associate meant the iPhone 4 & not the iPhone 3GS...right?

3. AR15MBP macrumors regular

nice, thanks for letting us know.

and completely unrelated, bear down arizona, go wildcats!

so tough being one of the good guys in sun devil country.

4. realjd macrumors newbie

The manager at the store I talked to here said they were going to have 30 available first thing in the morning with another shipment of a "couple hundred" around lunchtime. If you didn't get one of the initial 30, they'd give you a ticket reserving a phone in the later shipment so you could pick one up that afternoon.

5. stphnman20 macrumors regular

6. zoeconner macrumors regular

Mine said call in a week or two. They didn't know anything.

7. stphnman20 macrumors regular

Just called mine.. People are camping already.. They also said they have enough for a few hours before selling out.. :rolleyes::apple:

8. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

I drove by my at&t corporate store a half hour ago and there were 2 cars already there with 3 people. Damn! That's hardcore!

I'm heading to that store at 6am on my way to work. Hope I can be somewhere between 1 and 30.

9. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

Same, although they didn't know how large the second shipment would be. The tickets are supposedly called "golden tickets" she said. I guess whoever made that thread calling Steve Jobs Willy Wonka was right.

10. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

God I'm so tempted to go get one. But I must stay strong and wait for the white one...

11. gibbz macrumors 68030

My fiancée and I are the first two in line and arrived at 8:00pm. It's excessive I know, but we decided that it was a good excuse to spend time together on a nice summer night with nothing else going on. It's pretty fun with our iPads keeping us company. There is also a police officer in the store all night so we feel safe.

12. SeanZy macrumors 6502a

Just buy a black one now and then return it when the white comes out :D

13. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

you think that will work?

I don't want to buy a black one now then end up regretting it if they don't let me return it!!!

14. SeanZy macrumors 6502a

Well they will tell you that you can't return it for a white, but that just means you won't be able to exchange it for a white on spot.

But no one can stop you from returning it for "signal issues" and then once your contract is reset rebuying the white one

I am doing that now since apple dropped the ball on this crap

15. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

yeah they're iphone return policy clearly states you can return it within 30 days for a 10% restocking fee. I want a 32 GB white. But might as well buy a 16GB black for now so the restocking fee will be less. I don't get off work until 12:00 PM Think AT&T will still have some?

16. HarrisonB macrumors 6502

who says you can get a white iphone in 30 days?

17. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

no one really. This sounds selfish but I am going on vacation wednesday and I'm stuck with my iPhone 2G. LOL. I would like to have an iPhone 4. Honestly I'd have no problem jsut using it for the trip and then returning it and using my iphone 2G until it is out again....

18. kits macrumors member

I checked with couple of stores around Sterling and one manager even suggested I should be able to get a phone even if I show up at 7am.

19. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

hoping they will have a few available at 12 pm

if not i'll continue waiting for the white one and won't have to deal with trying to return a black one. ( I will be starting a new account though) So I don't think it would be too hard.

20. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

21. otis123 macrumors 6502a

I'm gonna try the store in lake havasu city tomorrow, hopefully they get a lot but they didn't know if they were getting any 32gb.