AT&T Store Pick Up

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by swissbrit, Jun 19, 2010.

1. swissbrit macrumors member

Hi, so I heard that if you preordered your IP 4 at AT&T and said that you would pick it up that you would only be available to pick it up on the 25th. Is this true ? If so, do you think that I could phone AT&T and ask them to ship it to my house instead of in store pick up ?

2. Cougarcat macrumors 604

Yes, 25th or later. You can probably change it by calling.

3. ipadfreak macrumors regular

4. elephunkman macrumors 65816

It's an automated system. Don't think you can change that. Just be glad you are not backordered til July and you don't have to wait in line on the 24th.

5. swissbrit thread starter macrumors member

Yeah, I don't think I'll phone and ask them to change anything, it might screw up my order. I'll just hop in on the 25th.

6. pawo macrumors member

I dont know why but the att store I went to wasnt taking any delivery pre-orders, only in store pick up. But the manager said theyre getting them in 1-3 days in advance and that I could come in and pick it up on the 24th. Hope it works out :)

7. jamabam macrumors newbie

what! the at&t store i went to told me that they were only taking pre-orders for delivery only, no in-store pickup. i knew it was weird but that's all they would do. now i'm stuck having to wait in line thursday morning in hopes of nabbing one. ugh, this whole ordeal has seriously been nothing but confusing and frustrating!!

8. ravensfan55 macrumors 6502

I was told I would get a phone call on when to pick up my phone, it would likely be the 24th since I was early in the day to get my order done.