i have two lines on UDP family plan and given all the changes att is making I don't mind switching to next (cost is not a concern even though I have done the math and Udp saves so much more over two years). My iPhone 6 is not yet eligible (got it on launch day) but my wife's 5s is. I don't want to wait until Feb when att allows me to break my contract with no etf. Do you know if att will allow both lines to switch to next and not charge me the etf now? (And of course I keep my 6). Yes, I can call or chat with them but wanted to check here first. If not, I will talk to them next week and update this thread. Thanks!