iPhone XS Max At&t to t-mobile

U1cracka

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Looking to switch to T-Mobile service from At&t. Will my unlocked At&t iPhone XS Max and wife’s and daughters unlocked At&t iPhone X work with there service.

Guy at T-Mobile is telling me they won’t work I’ll get dropped calls

Also I know the At&t iPhone X won’t work with Verizon but will my At&t iPhone XS Max work with Verizon.

sirghost

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2014
Looking to switch to T-Mobile service from At&t. Will my unlocked At&t iPhone XS Max and wife’s and daughters unlocked At&t iPhone X work with there service.

Guy at T-Mobile is telling me they won’t work I’ll get dropped calls

Also I know the At&t iPhone X won’t work with Verizon but will my At&t iPhone XS Max work with Verizon.

yes, your iPhone XS max if bought in the US, will work on both t-mobile and Verizon without issues other than of course service quality of either provider in the area or areas you are in.

Reactions: nrvna76

U1cracka

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
yes, your iPhone XS max if bought in the US, will work on both t-mobile and Verizon without issues other than of course service quality of either provider in the area or areas you are in.
Thank I thought so guy at T-Mobile tried telling me it won’t work told me only Verizon phones work on there network. Told him he’s full of **** and went to another T-Mobile store