Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

computermilk

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2008
I'm in the same boat as you... mine works now as of this morning and the only thing it says is that it was initiated... and the estimated delivery is the 24th....

:(

wtf

Drakdaddy

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2010
Ohhh noooo, you guys have to wait until the release date for the new iphone...what a bummer

tom2847

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2007
Yeah, why are you guys getting all mad? The actual release date isn't even until tomorrow anyway, lol.

I just seen mine is working also and says 24th by 4:30pm.

Oh well, I'm still going outside of the Apple store with a buddy to wait for his iPhone all night tonight anyway. It's the experience, :D.

klitorisaurus

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 10, 2010
Ohhh noooo, you guys have to wait until the release date for the new iphone...what a bummer

Yeah, why are you guys getting all mad? The actual release date isn't even until tomorrow anyway, lol.

I just seen mine is working also and says 24th by 4:30pm.

Oh well, I'm still going outside of the Apple store with a buddy to wait for his iPhone all night tonight anyway. It's the experience, :D.

Oh, I'm far from mad. Why is everyone so quick to judge around here? I started this thread for two reasons:

1) Tell the many AT&T customers that after 2 days, their tracking number actually functions.

and

2) Let them know that they won't be as lucky as Apple customers.

Can I do that? Is that allowed?

Stealthipad

macrumors 68040
Apr 30, 2010
After showing nothing for two days mine, at last shows shipping on the 23rd with delivery on the 24th.:mad:

So much for early delivery!:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.