AT&T Tracking Info Question

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Drew888, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Drew888 macrumors 6502a

Drew888

Does anyone know how to check tracking status on AT&T orders that do not yet have the tracking information posted on AT&T's website. I knew how to do it with Verizon, but recently switched to AT&T.

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Aibocyrus macrumors 6502a

Aibocyrus

If you log in to your my AT&T account online there's going to be an option at the top of the page that says check order. That should help.

3. Drew888 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Drew888

Yes, I know that. Usually items are shipped before this is updated by AT&T. I should be able to track via UPS or FedEx using a reference number. I just don't know what AT&T uses for their reference number. Ordering through Apple, you just use your phone number as the reference number.

4. Aibocyrus macrumors 6502a

Aibocyrus

I got ya. Yea AT&T typically ships UPS and usually you can track by your destination address. I'll mess around with it a bit more and see if I can find a more straight forward answer for you

5. Drew888 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Drew888

Thanks :) I know how to check if I ordered from Apple or Verizon. New to AT&T :)

6. Aibocyrus macrumors 6502a

Aibocyrus

So I've tried the new phone number, two different order numbers, and the receipt number for both fedex and ups through their reference tracking pages. No such luck. I'm sorry!