AT&T U-Verse and iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RiceRacerDX, Mar 30, 2009.

1. RiceRacerDX macrumors 6502

Is there an application available that integrates with U-Verse. We just got U-verse and AT&T's internet thing two weeks ago, and it's awesome. I did a little research and found that they were talking about making an application that allows you to sync tv shows and movies that are saved onto your DVR to your iPhone to watch (and maybe even OTA possibilities) as well as using your iPhone as a remote and control your DVR recording sessions. I'm excited about this if that is the case, but for now, I can't seem to locate an application and searching the forum doesn't seem to answer anything for me either. Anyone care to shed a little more light on this for me?

2. albarran9 macrumors member

it should be coming in the new 3.0 iPhone update. I too have U-Verse and was wondering why the h311 I couldn't integrate both together. I mean att sells both thing's, you'd think they'd launch it with U-Verse to begin with after all they let you control you're DVR over the internet why not the whole thing on your phone. by the way I work for they company and it is for sure being worked on right now. they have a bata they are working on right now. I've asked them to let me test it, but it only works with the new 3.0 software, but it is coming. :D

3. cwwilson macrumors 65816

cwwilson

I used to have (and love) u-Verse but I moved to a part of the city that doesn't offer it so I had to go a grossly overpriced competitor. Anyway, I would have loved to stream TV or something through an official AT&T app knowing that my mom's Blackjack could do it.