AT&T Unlimited Data; $8/month?

soco

macrumors 68030
Dec 14, 2009
Yardley, PA
The seller, I think, meant to convey that the SIM is active for 3 months already, not that it's $8/mo.

AT&T, as stated above, doesn't offer Unlimited data anymore, so obviously this isn't coming from AT&T.

Super shadypants.

hikarie

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Well, hes had one good feedback for this product specifically. I figured these were grandfathered sims, but I don't know why he would have so many of them.

I purchased one out of curiousity (and hoping for a good deal). I've been using ebay for years now and they've always refunded my money if the item isn't as described. I'll keep this thread updated when i get the sim.

JLee361

macrumors member
Mar 20, 2012
Texas
I was looking at that also on eBay.. I wouldn't trust anybody that doesn't have an original AT&T grandfathered sim to work.. I saw multiple ratings where people said that it did not work. I would just go ahead and cancel it now and save time and effort.

md63

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2007
This isn't the original grandfathered iPad sim. The iPad plan was prepaid monthly and not prepaying for three months in advance. I have an original iPad plan and have never seen an option to prepay for more than one month.

Also the prepaid original plan cost $30 per month. I have used 5 gb in less than one week and would never sell the plan. Original grandfathered plans are selling for over $600 on eBay.