AT&T unlimited data throttling bypass?

SergioFern

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 5, 2010
I have an iPhone 4s on AT&T with unlimited data, but i'm getting throttled every month in my first week at less than 2 or 3 GB. It's absurd, and I don't want people posting in this thread complaining about my data use and taking AT&T's side. What I want is if anyone knows a way to spoof my carrier and letting me get full speed data. There HAS GOT to be a way to do it that I don't know and if anyone can tell me anything useful, I would greatly appreciate it.

ap3604

macrumors 68000
Jan 11, 2011
And I don't want people posting in this thread complaining about my data use and taking AT&T's side.
Jesus... 2 - 3gb in your first week of your billing cycle?! Thats way too much data usage and AT&T is on the side of right for throttling you! ;):p:D

What I want is if anyone knows a way to spoof my carrier and letting me get full speed data. There HAS GOT to be a way to do it that I don't know
Also does anyone know how to make money grow on trees? There HAS GOT to be a way to do it that I don't know! ;)

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I have an iPhone 4s on AT&T with unlimited data, but i'm getting throttled every month in my first week at less than 2 or 3 GB. It's absurd, and I don't want people posting in this thread complaining about my data use and taking AT&T's side. What I want is if anyone knows a way to spoof my carrier and letting me get full speed data. There HAS GOT to be a way to do it that I don't know and if anyone can tell me anything useful, I would greatly appreciate it.
you are SOL... noting you can do about it

solo118

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2011
Are you tethering much? They can boot you off of the unlimited plan so be careful!

If not, and you are watching a ton of videos just try hooking up to wifi whenever possible, theres more free hotspots than you think!