AT&T upgrade date pushed back?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by saccento, Jun 6, 2010.

1. saccento macrumors 6502a

saccento

So I just went to check my upgrade eligibility again, and now the date got pushed back to July 14th and a month or so ago I checked and I was eligible for a full upgrade in May.

Did anyone else notice this and have any idea why?
    The only thing I did recently was sold my 3G and that was 2 weeks ago.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Nope. Mine has said October 2009 for quite some time. I still have my 3G though.

3. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Nope, mine still says this: "As a valued AT&T customer, we can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade with a new 2-year commitment and an $18 upgrade fee." That's what it's said since roughly Feb.-March or so.

4. anonymouz1828 macrumors regular

Still 3g

Same here .. I m on 3g and i did not check but I dont think they'll push my date back .. they need me to renew 2-year contract heehe.

5. saccento thread starter macrumors 6502a

saccento

so I just called AT&t and because they took the data plan off, the upgrade date got pushed back. So I demanded they put the data plan back out, so at least I could get grandfathered in. Still don't know if I'll get to get the full upgrade now.

If I knew this, I wouldn't have sold my 3G. ugh

6. saccento thread starter macrumors 6502a

saccento

If you have recently sold your iPhone and they took the date plan off, you should check your upgrade options. I'm screwed unless it changes because of adding the Data plan back on.

7. Noelmel macrumors regular

i thought i was the only one this happened to. got 3gs on launch day. mine was 6/17 this whole time and they moved it back to 2/17/11 the only change i made was increasing my text plan so I was paying $10 more so it makes no sense to me!