AT&T Users: Slow speeds? (iP6s+)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by StuddedLeather, Oct 9, 2015.

1. StuddedLeather macrumors 6502a

Hey everyone wanted to check here first before heading into the store but my internet speeds are relatively slow! I'm on a Mobile Share plan so I'm not suppose to throttle in any way, but I don't think this is normal.

I'm in NYC and these are the speeds I'm getting (just took this test, my upload is horrible)

[​IMG]

Any suggestions/help? I literally only have 1-3 bars most of the day. Though with my iPhone 6 Plus I would have about 4-5 bars. Not sure if it's hardware or AT&T at this point. Though for the most part I'm very happy with my service with ATT so don't bash and mention "well because it's AT&T". Lol thanks everyone in advance!

2. tl01 macrumors 65816

Ha! Those look amazing to me. I get like 5 down and 3 up with Att in Los Angeles on my 6s Plus.

3. StuddedLeather thread starter macrumors 6502a

Really? Lol that's slow!

Before I was getting like 30-35 Down 15-25 up

Did AT&T cap their speeds or something?!

4. tl01 macrumors 65816

I don't think so. I think they are just slow. I switched out of my unlimited plan hoping for better speeds but no dice. This is why I'm thinking of going to T Mo.

5. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

You're showing one bar, and good speeds. Whats your issue? What are you uploading that its bothering you?

Your speediest results will change depending on many things, you have more than good enough speeds.

I just got 37 down 6 up, when its usually 10 down 3 up.