AT&T will have iPad2's available March 11th.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dadoftwogirls, Mar 10, 2011.

1. dadoftwogirls macrumors 6502

dadoftwogirls

I have all of my employee's on AT&T through my company. Monday I emailed our account representative and asked if they would have any iPad 2's on the 11th and he responded they would not. He also stated he didn't know when they would start carrying them in stores. This morning (Thursday) I received an email from him stating that their corporate office had informed them they would be receiving the iPad2 and that they would be available Friday at 5 pm just the same as other retailers.

I don't know how valid this information is, but see no reason why he would have taken the time to email me if that isn't what he was told. So perhaps this is another outlet for everyone.

2. deeddawg macrumors 604

3. dadoftwogirls thread starter macrumors 6502

dadoftwogirls

Thanks for the link. I hadn't seen that. I am not sure, but that is the first reference to AT&T that I am aware of because I Googled and Bing-ed it the other day. Would make sense as the rep seemed to have just learned about it himself today. However, I apologize if this is old news and I am just now getting on the wagon.

4. camelsnot macrumors 6502

camelsnot

I called the local ATT store and they aren't sure if they'll get any in tomorrow. it's a good idea NOT to assume your local Target, Walmarket, Sams, VZW and so forth are going to carry them, and even if they are, not in any large quantity. Plan appropriately and don't be upset if you may not get one (or the one you want) tomorrow.