AT&T won't sell iPhones to general public until Tuesday

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DarrenC, Jun 22, 2010.

1. BladeLWS macrumors member

Sooooo glad I preordered from Apple!

Taking all bets on this date being pushed back

2. venuslight macrumors member

Just talked to a friend of mine who works at AT&T and he said they just got done with a conference call and that this is true.

No sales until Tuesday the 29th.

3. agallowa macrumors regular

agallowa

so what are we supposed to do about waiting at an apple store in the mall then since thats my only other option since i didnt get in for a preorder somewhere.... i called yesterday and the guy there said that mall security wont let people line up till like 5am or something but he said something like you can park and wait in your car and then just go up there when people start walking up there. there has to be a better way than this right? this is at the galleria mall in roseville, ca btw.

4. BladeLWS macrumors member

I fully expect a mob at the apple stores on Thursday AM, I might just stop by to record it on my new iPhone. On second thought I would probably be mugged and shot for it.

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

It's going to be complete chaos at the Apple Stores across the states SMH

6. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

:mad: does anyone have a razor? I need to go in the corner and cut myself

7. youngplaya0228 macrumors regular

That sucks ***. All of this waiting just for it to be delayed some more... First the white version and preordering it, and now this. Actually... This doesn't affect me at all

8. engelke2010 macrumors 6502a

I feel bad for the people who weren't able to complete the reservation/pre-order process because of AT&T stupidity. I am more glad now that I was able to reserve with Apple.

9. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

Y'know, seeing as BBY has limited inventory it looks like everyone who didn't pre-order or reserve will HAVE to wait at an Apple store. Get there early boys!

10. bmwhd macrumors 6502a

bmwhd

All I care about now is that this could also indicate that they will go back to taking orders on the Premier site next Tuesday. I just want to get in a frickin' virtual line at this point.