help solve a dilemma: I could get a current rMBP or last year's rMB for GBP829 or GBP870 respectively, but only for another week. If I wait for any possible October launches, I should still get 6% off any new purchase however. But the extra GBP100ish off a current model MBP is quite tempting. Would you go for it? In terms of needs, I currently have a first gen rMB from work, but need to give that back. It serves me pretty much fine for light video and photo editing and mostly word processing.