At what time does Apple update stores inventory to reserve an iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by luigi408, Sep 15, 2015.

1. luigi408 macrumors 6502

Hi all,

Could someone please tell me at what time does Apple update stores inventory so I can reserve an iPhone to pick it up at the store? I remember last year I had to check after a certain time when Apple would update store inventory and buy my iPhone 6 Plus. I forgot what time Apple updates the inventory though. Thanks!

2. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Seems to me it was around 3 am Eastern last year.

3. rockitdog macrumors 68020

10PM CT is when I was told to check online for potential next day purchases...

4. whtrbt7 macrumors 6502a

It could be even later than that because it depends on when they get their stock and when the employees are done with inventory counts. It depends on the store however since they will have different opening times depending on the location.

5. luigi408 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks all for the suggestions. I have tried reserving it the past couple days but no luck =( I might have to make a line on release date UGH! lol. Thanks again!

6. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Wasn't there a site or something that listed the inventory stores would have? My last iPhone purchase was through ATT with the 4S, so stocks at the Apple retail stores were a non-issue for me.

BL.