ATI shipping, getting better?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by grooveattack, Mar 12, 2009.

1. grooveattack macrumors 6502a

hey guys
    just though i would try and make people with the ATI card feel better about the long wait.

and between and apple sale rep and myself:

i see. i guess i might just have to wait awhile longer for the config i want/need
    do you know what the delay is?

But if you order now you may receive it sooner then expected, that happens a lot. I know we have had a lot of orders being placed for it. So that has pushed it back

The shipping dates are always subject to change, but there is no way I can guarantee you that you will get it sooner. But that does happen a lot.

so maybe we can hope? maybe......

2. nss.aries macrumors member

Not ordered yet, but in the (italian) store I get this:

[​IMG]

3. grooveattack thread starter macrumors 6502a

i mean for the people that have already ordered, the times may improve, so the estimated ship date will get nearer

4. SydneyDev macrumors 6502

The ATI times for new orders have changed from 4-6 weeks to 3-5 weeks in my country (Australia). But then it has been a week since they came out! :)

5. Bad Paper macrumors 6502

I call shenanigans.

I mean, yes, of course the shipping times sometimes get shorter, and I hope to get mine sooner than mid-April. But...

Mine (I live in California) is still set to ship Apr 14 and deliver by Apr 18. That hasn't changed, and I ordered mine within an hour of the iMacs' release.