Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
I think the results of the survey are skewed anyway. Everyone knows that (1) survey respondents love to play with the results by providing false information, and (2) on matters of sexualaity (whether it be *ahem* size or satisfaction, people have a great tendency to over exaggerate.

I wouldn't put too much oomph in that story, because everyone knows the most sexually satisfied people on earth live in Amsterdam.

That came out sounding just a tad bitter...

InvalidUserID

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2008
Palo Alto, CA
Well, I can say it isn't the Bay Area as the majority of the good guys are locked up and the bulk of the remaining are creeps or sleazebags. So I can speak for one person who isn't sexually satisfied here LOL.

OT on the "I <3 Asians": Good God...you would think with this area being so multicultural that people would get a clue. I don't know how many times I've started off well with guys and then something slips from their mouths like "So I think I have yellow fever...yeah, I love Chinese food...I loved Crouching Tiger, etc". Its like hello, yes I'm an Asian person but shouldn't I be a person first?

Not an attack on the guy with the sig, I just think the whole I love Asians & I love Asian Girls is overblown. You won't score points with us like that, if anything it puts you at a disadvantage. See my sig? I actually have a shirt like that (the last one) LOL

Attachments

• IWILNO2102.jpg
    IWILNO2102.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 134

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
Last time I been there it wasn't too exciting. Only thing was my group of friends and I we're dancing out asses off, but there was like... 30-40 people there?

Really? When I go its uasually close to about IDK, 100 or so people. I've seen a few good bands there. Some, not so much. Attack Attack and Escape the Fate were probably the best I've seen there.

What shows only had 30-40? Thats sad.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Really? When I go its uasually close to about IDK, 100 or so people. I've seen a few good bands there. Some, not so much. Attack Attack and Escape the Fate were probably the best I've seen there.

What shows only had 30-40? Thats sad.
Oh, shows? I thought you just meant the dances. I haven't seen any shows, but my friends dragged me there once. Although we made the best, at first there was around 60-70, then it slowly decreased overtime.

The thing is on my campus, freshmen and sophomores always want to go, but when your junior (or like 20+) and you mention it, people look at you and say "aren't you a little too old for the Masquerade?"

It's all about Club Opera, fast cars, and ****ing each other.

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
Oh, shows? I thought you just meant the dances. I haven't seen any shows, but my friends dragged me there once. Although we made the best, at first there was around 60-70, then it slowly decreased overtime.

The thing is on my campus, freshmen and sophomores always want to go, but when your junior (or like 20+) and you mention it, people look at you and say "aren't you a little too old for the Masquerade?"

It's all about Club Opera, fast cars, and ****ing each other.

I assume you go to Tech then? (I could be wrong, its a guess.)
Ive never gone to the dances, however I hear they can be pretty entertaining. The shows are what its known for.

Too old for the Masq? No. Too old to go because you have nothing better to do? Maybe. hehe

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
I assume you go to Tech then? (I could be wrong, its a guess.)
Ive never gone to the dances, however I hear they can be pretty entertaining. The shows are what its known for.

Too old for the Masq? No. Too old to go because you have nothing better to do? Maybe. hehe
No, SCAD-Atlanta. I got accepted to Tech, though. I've never been in a club, but I never really put up the effort cause its not a priority on my list. Plus, its much easier when your 21 so, 362 more days.

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
No, SCAD-Atlanta. I got accepted to Tech, though. I've never been in a club, but I never really put up the effort cause its not a priority on my list. Plus, its much easier when your 21 so, 362 more days.

Happy belated 20th then.
A pox on you for going to SCAD. I dont have the money. :(
What do you major in?
The degree I want is 110,000$ total.
Yeah...again with the :(

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Happy belated 20th then.
A pox on you for going to SCAD. I dont have the money. :(
What do you major in?
The degree I want is 110,000$ total.
Yeah...again with the :(
Thanks.
I owe my parents big, although my dad can cope, my moms check from targets isn't doing her too much good. Yeah she still sheds arms and legs for my education, 2 more years to go.

I'm majoring in Graphic Design, photography is just something I do on the side and combine with some of my graphical work.

What degree were you looking at? AFAIK, my bill is only around 15-17k.

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
Thanks.
I owe my parents big, although my dad can cope, my moms check from targets isn't doing her too much good. Yeah she still sheds arms and legs for my education, 2 more years to go.

I'm majoring in Graphic Design, photography is just something I do on the side and combine with some of my graphical work.

What degree were you looking at? AFAIK, my bill is only around 15-17k.

For all 4 years thats my total. I want to go for the "Interactive Design and Game Development" program. I also would go to AI for it, for 25,000$ less, but I cant really afford that either. Neither can my parents. Eh, one day I suppose.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
For all 4 years thats my total. I want to go for the "Interactive Design and Game Development" program. I also would go to AI for it, for 25,000$ less, but I cant really afford that either. Neither can my parents. Eh, one day I suppose.
Yeah, you'll find at SCAD there are people who seem to be signing up for endless loans just to stay. Not the best IMO, we have one and they already tapped our shoulders and is asking for $400/m payment.

I was looking into AI, but meh, I liked the SCAD environment better (although anyone will tell you that the facility SUCKS).

Gelfin

macrumors 68020
Sep 18, 2001
Denver, CO
Trying to think of what movie would be an equally disrespectful thing to say to a white guy.

God, this could be a whole game to itself.

"You're a white guy? Cool, I loved Wall Street."

"You're a white guy? Wow, The Brady Bunch was always one of my favorite shows."

"You're a white guy? Man, Dave Barry is just hilarious."

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000

"You're a white guy? Dude, where is your car?"

jecapaga

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2007
Southern California

My brain locked up after trying to process just how many possibilities there were.

"You're a white guy? Awesome, I loved American Beauty and I love old M*A*S*H episodes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.