Atomic Browser won't save passwords..

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by heyholetsgo, Aug 16, 2011.

1. heyholetsgo macrumors member

Hello,

Atomic browser (last version) does not remember the passwords and it is sooo annoying. Is there an option I missed or is it a bug ?

Thanks

Btw: Are there any other browser that CAN save passwords

2. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

3. heyholetsgo thread starter macrumors member

Push, no other help. I actually like Atomic and don't want to switch...:(

4. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

I recommended Terra because you said Atomic was "sooo annoying" and you asked if "any other browser that CAN save passwords"

5. heyholetsgo thread starter macrumors member

Well, the fact that the browser doesn't seem to save them, though it is listed as a feature. The browser itself seems nicer than Terra, which I just downloaded...;)

But thanks for the recommendation, I will switch if there is no other way....

6. HengenJL macrumors 6502a

HengenJL

Have you tried deleting and then redownloading Atomic to see if this corrects the problem? Have you contacted the developer to let them know of your problem? The dev might have and idea on how to fix the issue.

7. heyholetsgo, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011

heyholetsgo thread starter macrumors member

ok, this is pissing me off. Neither Terra nor Atomic save my passwords.Wtf? There must be something wrong with my Ipad because Safari does save the Passwords...
    Edit: Even tried ICab...
    My Ipad is NOT jailbroken. I have enabled auto fill forms. Is there any other option i the Browser settings I haven't found?

8. HengenJL macrumors 6502a

HengenJL

try a reset, hold down the Home and Sleep buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. the iPad will then perform a reset and come back up normally. then try saving passwords again.

9. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

Question. Do you set the password and then leave the app and when you go back to the app it doesn't ask for the password? If this is the case, it's because the app is still open on the muti-tasking bar. If you double click the home button and exit the app and then relaunch the app it will ask for the password.

10. Badfoot macrumors 6502

You need to enable cookies. Goto settings and disable private mode or Settings - privacy options - Edit private mode settings and uncheck the option to delete cookies on exit.