Atomic browser

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by davidjacobs21, Nov 30, 2010.

1. davidjacobs21 macrumors regular

Is there a way to print from atomic browser. i see the print button in safari but not in atomic. Anybdoy know?? Thanks

2. rockinred macrumors member

davidjacobs,

I don't think the atomic browser has an update to the app to support that function yet. I started using the atomic browser and really liked quite a few of the features compared to safari, but that browser started sucking the life out of my battery way too quick. I switched back to safari and problem fixed. Just thought I would share that with you in case you start running into battery life issues.

3. davidjacobs21 thread starter macrumors regular

4. Surely Guest

Surely

I've been using Atomic for months, and I've not noticed a battery drain issue at all.

However, upgrading to 4.2 has caused the battery to drain faster.

Sorry, I have no answer about your print question, but I think there will be an update coming soon, and I would guess that print capabilities will be a part of it.

5. JulianL macrumors 65816

I think that's highly likely. An iCab update just went live in the last 12 hours that supports printing under 4.2. I can't see any way that Atomic won't respond in this wonderful (for us users) arms race between Atomic, iCab and the other browsers out there.

- Julian

6. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

Man, it sure is tempting to switch to iCab with printing support.