Atomic case for iPhone 5 coming soon!

tsboy69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2010
I purchased an Element case for my 4 and although it looked great, it killed
my signal.

I found and later purchased a case from Atomic. It was similar the Element, but did not affect my signal. I had it on my phone for years and although I had a few drops, it protected my phone and was able to sell if for full pop.

Since the 5 has come out, I have been checking Atomic's site, but no mention of anything in the works for the new iPhone....until today. At least I got an e-mail indicating coming soon. Hope it is soon!

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
my signal.

I found and later purchased a case from Atomic. It was similar the Element, but did not affect my signal. I had it on my phone for years and although I had a few drops, it protected my phone and was able to sell if for full pop.

Since the 5 has come out, I have been checking Atomic's site, but no mention of anything in the works for the new iPhone....until today. At least I got an e-mail indicating coming soon. Hope it is soon!
Nothing on their site yet. They must be waiting for someone else to release a case they can "borrow" ideas from!! Cough cough element!

tsboy69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2010
my signal.

Still waiting. Nothing on their Facebook. Anyone here anything??

tsboy69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2010
I emailed them today asking what was going on since their website has not updated since the 5 came out.

I got a response that the Prisma is available in a hybrid for $89.99 and an all-aluminium for $139. They are still several weeks out.

Looks good to me!